Apart from Meenakshi Amman temple, Jallikattu and Pongal festival, Madurai, a town in Tamil Nadu, is also famous for the Pongal dish. FORGOTTEN FOODS Madurai style Pongal is made using Little millets seasoned with Cashews, Turmeric, Ginger, Cumin, Curry leaves and Pepper.
- High fibre content helps you in improving your gut health.
- Low in Glycemic index (GI) hence very suitable for diabetics. Keeps your energy levels sustained for a longer time.
- High in Anti-Oxidants and micronutrients.
- A good source of plant proteins. Little millet is rich in protein content when compared to rice or wheat.
- 100% gluten free hence very suitble for coeliacs and gluten intolerant people.
Step 1) Add 1 measure MIX to 3 measures boiling water.
Step 2) Stir constantly for 7-8 minutes on low to medium flame.
Step 3) Mix well. Serve hot. *Optionally serve with ghee.
*Measure means a cup or container of your choice
Little millet, moong dal, pepper, cashew nuts, cumin, green chilly, curry leaves, ginger powder, edible vegetable fat (interesterified), salt.
Checkout our other products:
A Natural Immunity booster
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The result may vary from person to person.
Millet Madurai Pongal - 400G Serves 5 (Vegan)