- Siridhanya Millet flours can be used to make Rotis, Chapattis, Dosas & Pan cakes
- To make rotis or chappattis mix 50% millet flour with 50% wheat flour to make dough
- Millets flour could also be boiled in water to make dough for rottis.
- Package Contents: 1 Pack of Foxtail Millet Flour (400 grams); 1 Pack of Kodo Millet Flour (400 grams) and 1 Pack of Multi Millet Flour (400 grams)
- Foxtail millet is known as Navane Akki, Kangni Chawal, Thenai Arisi, Thinai, Korra Biyam, Korralu
- Kodo millet is known as Varagu, Aarka, Arikelu, Kodon, Kodra, Kodri
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The result may vary from person to person.