- Forgotten Millet whole grains are Non-GMO, Native and Indigenous species
- Our Whole Grain Millets are Naturally Gluten Free, Low GI, High Fibre, Rich source of Proteins and Fibre which may help diabetics to control sugar levels
- Chemical free & Sinfree food - Body, Earth & Farmer Friendly Naturally Farmed Organic Millets
- Rice can be replaced with millets in your staple diet. Any rice dish can be made using millets. Soak for half an hour in water and Cook like rice.
- Our Millets are double cleaned, size graded, colour graded and the best quality food grains that you can find anywhere.
- Siridhanya Kodo Millet is known as Varagu Arisi in Tamil, Arikelu Biyam in Telugu, Arka Akki in Kannada and Kodon Chawal in Hindi and Bhojpuri.
- Siridhanya Foxtail Millet is known as Thenai Arisi in Tamil, Siridhanyalu Korra Biyam or Korralu in Telugu, Sridanya Kangni in Hindi and Navane Akki in Kannada.
- Siridhanya Little Millet is known as Samai Arisi in Tamil, Siridanyalu Samalu Biyam in Telugu, Siridhanyagalu Saame Akki in Kannada and Sridhanya Kutki Chawal in Hindi
- Package Contents: 1 Pack of Kodo Millet (900 grams), 1 Pack of Foxtail Millet (900 grams) and 1 Pack of Little Millet (900 grams)
Try out our all natural Spinach Moringa Dosa from PLESANTRE
DISCLAIMER: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The result may vary from person to person.