Kodo millet neer dosa is easy to make and tastes delicious.
Kodo millet is one of those FORGOTTEN grains that was part of our staple diet across India. Known as Kodon in Oriya, Varagu in Tamil and Aarka in Kannada.
Enjoy this easy to make gluten free dosa recipe.
Course – Breakfast or Dinner
- Kodo millet flour – 1 cup
- Buttermilk – 2.5-3 cups
- Chopped Onions – 1/4 cup
- Cumin – pinch
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 1/2 spoon per dosa
Method of preparation
- Mix 1 cup of Kodo millet flour to 2.5-3 cups of buttermilk.
- Add salt and stir well to eliminate lumps.
- Add chopped onions, coriander and cumin, mix well.
- Now the dosa batter is ready.
- Heat the tawa, apply oil and pour neer dosa batter.
Back to News